To a Fictitious Beloved.;-)

When eyes are burning and red
When you can’t read nor write
When you can’t cry
And yet they bleed
And you say that I am selfish. But I am more worried about you then myself. I thought that I will pull you out from this never ending despair. And we both will be happy together. But I came to a conclusion that I don’t deserve you. And I am sure that you know it. I am rejected again and again. And my emotion is shaken many times.
But the day I am spending, I can’t tell you how difficult they are. It is impossible to avoid you. I don’t know I am getting stronger or weaker.
Your difficulties you know better. My problem is “that I am not a man in possession of good fortune”. I may be crazy but I am in love. And realities are tough.

 You deserve better than me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creat Your Own Android App In a Min

Camouflaged Merchants Of Death

Android Development:First Code Chellange "Pangram"